If you're bough some ready made websites online and you wan't to change existing affiliate links, here's a quick guide for you.
1. Log in to your Wordpress account using this url format:
2. Once inside your Wordpress Dashboard, clink on either of the two Ad Settings links.
3. You will be redirected to the theme's ADS settings page.
You will see these four sections:
- ADS Settings and Replacement Panel
- Post Content Ads
- Amazon Affiliate Links
- CLICKBANK TEXT ADS
- REPLACE AFFILIATE LINKS
4. Change any ad codes in section "Post Content Ads" with your own ad code. Change it with your adsense code if you like to use Google Adsense.
5. If you're an Amazon affiliate change ID and keyword under the "AMAZON ID" section.
6. Change CB ID (For CB Engine Members only).
If you're a CBEngine member, change member ID and keyword under the "CLICKBANK TEXT ADS" section.
Please take note that this is for the text ads only (if there are any). It's NOT a requirement to join CBEngine.
7. If you're a Clickbank affiliate, go to "REPLACE AFFILIATE LINKS" section.
Generate your own encoded Clicbank affiliate links and replace Affiliate Link #1 and Affiliate Link #2 fields as needed.
Don't forget to click Save Changes button!
That's all you need to do here.
Three Common FAQS
FAQ 1: How do I Change Banners?
FAQ 2: I don't want to use Clickbank, how do I change affiliate offers?
FAQ 3: A Clickbank affiliate offer is no longer existing, how to change it?
How do I generate encoded Clicbank affiliate links?
Follow this tutorial: Generate Your Own Encoded Clickbank Affiliate Links
I changed the Amazon affiliate id in ADS Settings, but does not seem to reflect in Amazon store page. What to do?
Please read this guide: How to Change Amazon ID or Change Amazon Ads on Posts